Large Population of Bridges
- Performed data collection for the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) Program at 11 Mid-Atlantic Cluster Bridges using THMPER™.
- Pooled Fund Project to quantify the influence of vehicular live loads, particularly truck loads, on the long-term performance and durability of highway bridges.
- Providing services necessary for the manufacture, calibration, system validation, operations documentation and maintenance and warranty services for the delivery of four RABIT™s.
- Providing onsite, field and remote technical assistance in support of the LTBP Program.
- Digital asset management system to serve as an integrated digital archive where all information related to the owner's bridges will be stored.
- Develop an index for FHWA to validate and characterize the role of various aspects of bridge performance on the health and condition of bridges.
- Development of a system to provide a tool that will transform the manner in which bridge decks are inspected, assessed, and rehabilitated.