Targeted Single Bridge
- Digital asset management system to serve as an integrated digital archive where all information related to the owner's bridges will be stored.
- Using innovative static and dynamic methods, bridges along the Coal Resource Transportation Road System (CRTS) were tested.
- Restored owner confidence in a steel, multigirder highway overpass, following prolonged exposure to a fire.
- Using innovative technologies, IIS and Drexel University executed modeling, live load testing to provide revised load ratings to WVDOT.
- IIS and Drexel University executed modeling and live load testing to determine if extracted modal parameters agree with those determined from a traditional impact test.
- Determined if refined load rating procedures could rapidly and accurately determine whether unsatisfactory ratings of an overpass slated for replacement were accurate or simply a function of conservative rating procedures.