- Pooled Fund Project to quantify the influence of vehicular live loads, particularly truck loads, on the long-term performance and durability of highway bridges.
- Staff was onsite to evaluate the bridge within 40 minutes of being notified by DelDOT.
- Design, implementation, and reporting of a detailed load test on the Tydings Memorial Bridge.
- Using innovative static and dynamic methods, bridges along the Coal Resource Transportation Road System (CRTS) were tested.
- Restored owner confidence in a steel, multigirder highway overpass, following prolonged exposure to a fire.
- Using innovative technologies, IIS and Drexel University executed modeling, live load testing to provide revised load ratings to WVDOT.