- Pooled Fund Project to quantify the influence of vehicular live loads, particularly truck loads, on the long-term performance and durability of highway bridges.
- Providing onsite, field and remote technical assistance in support of the LTBP Program.
- Developing strategies for the integration of NDE data (from RABIT™) with structural performance data (from THMPER™ and Structural Health Monitoring)
- Develop an index for FHWA to validate and characterize the role of various aspects of bridge performance on the health and condition of bridges.
- IIS and Drexel University executed modeling and live load testing to determine if extracted modal parameters agree with those determined from a traditional impact test.
- Performed a detailed structural evaluation of the Ford Island Bridge in Pearl Harbor.
- Development of a system to provide a tool that will transform the manner in which bridge decks are inspected, assessed, and rehabilitated.