- Performed data collection for the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) Program at 11 Mid-Atlantic Cluster Bridges using THMPER™.
- Pooled Fund Project to quantify the influence of vehicular live loads, particularly truck loads, on the long-term performance and durability of highway bridges.
- Providing services necessary for the manufacture, calibration, system validation, operations documentation and maintenance and warranty services for the delivery of four RABIT™s.
- Providing onsite, field and remote technical assistance in support of the LTBP Program.
- Developing strategies for the integration of NDE data (from RABIT™) with structural performance data (from THMPER™ and Structural Health Monitoring)
- Develop an index for FHWA to validate and characterize the role of various aspects of bridge performance on the health and condition of bridges.
- IIS and Drexel University executed modeling and live load testing to determine if extracted modal parameters agree with those determined from a traditional impact test.